A Leading Home Care Provider for Seniors in Winters, CA
Comfort Keepers provides compassionate home care for seniors in Winters, CA, and the surrounding areas
Accepting the fact of our loved one's age and everything else that goes along with it is difficult, and for several reasons. It is not easy coming to terms with - on an emotional level - the declining abilities of someone that used to be our safety net, the one we could always go to when times would get tough. At the same time, if you do not live near your loved one or are unable care for them, you are left worrying about whether they are getting the right home care, which can be a very trying experience.
Comfort Keepers has been providing quality home health services to seniors across the country for two decades now. Over the years, we have developed a wide range of care plans tailored to the particular needs of aging people.
At the core of our care service is compassion and discretion. We will be there for your loved one no matter what they are going through to help them stay at home and keep their independence. All of our experienced and extensively trained caregivers love their jobs and see what they do as a career.
Some of the senior care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – Our in care plans are all individualized to the needs of each client. Our caregiver will work with you, your loved one and their medical team to find what works for them. They will be there for your loved one how and when they need them to be.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique brand of caregiving centers on helping your loved one stay active by including them in their own care. We also focus on making sure your loved one eats well and according to doctors' orders and exercises as much as they are able and allowed to.
- Respite Care – If you are your loved one's primary caregiver and need some time off, respite care was invented for you and can make all the difference in your life. Respite care is temporary home care where a professional caregiver comes and relieves you of your duties caring for your parent.
- End of Life Care – At Comfort Keepers, we also provide compassionate in end of life care. This type of home care focuses on keeping your loved one comfortable and helping them stay as comfortable as possible.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – This is specialized care that experienced Comfort Keepers caregivers provide to help seniors who have been diagnosed with dementia stay at home independently.
We also offer transitioning care, transportation attendant service, and private duty nursing.
If you have any questions or would like more information on our senior care services in Winters, CA, please give us a call today!