Trusted Senior Care in Vacaville, CA
Comfort Keepers provides senior care to families in Vacaville
At Comfort Keepers Home Care we understand our clients' wishes to age comfortably from home. As your senior loved ones age, you may take note of them struggling with tasks that used to be easy for them. Our senior care professionals are committed to helping older adults in Vacaville, CA reach their goals and grow their passions so they can have the best quality of life. We host a wide variety of services that help clients with their health, independence, and safety.
Our In Home Care Services
Our professionals offer plenty of in-home senior care services that help seniors complete daily activities – some of our programs include:
- Companion Care – our caregivers will assist with day-to-day tasks and partake in activities like going for walks, playing board games, reading, and more.
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide essential assistance with tasks like bathing, fall prevention, meal preparation, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care – we help seniors stay safe within their homes, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers will take your loved one to stores, doctors’ offices, parks, and events.
- Seniors & Technology – care providers will ensure your loved one stays connected to friends and family, share family photos, play games that stimulate cognitive activity, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – this is our holistic approach to senior care; we will help seniors enhance their overall quality of life by participating in their favorite activities, so they are healthier and happy at home.
Specialized Senior Care Services
We also have a wide variety of specialized care services:
- 24 Hour Home Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home.
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families.
- In-Facility Living Assistance – although our senior care agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
- Private Duty Nursing - our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks.
Emphasizing Activity and Engagement
One of the most important aspects of our care is keeping clients active and engaged in their lives. We do this by providing companionship, mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. We can take your loved one to a variety of different places in Westland, but some of the most popular include:
An important aspect of senior care is finding a way to keep clients active and engaged. We do this with our companionship, mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. We are willing to take your loved one to many different places in Vacaville, some of the hottest places to visit are:
Seniors who maintain an active lifestyle and enjoy basking in nature will love having a caregiver accompany them to Peña Adobe Regional Park. This large park offers hiking trails, places to BBQ, bike trails, fishing, and an area to walk dogs.
Our senior care providers would love to accompany your loved one to the Center for Freedom and Flight. At this museum they continue honor America’s aviation heroes and technology of the past, present, and future.
If your loved one has religious beliefs, we desire to help satisfy their beliefs and take them to their preferred place of worship like The Father’s House.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the senior care services we provide for families in Vacaville, CA, or the surrounding areas, please contact us online or call us today. Our care team is here to help.