Senior Care in Fairfield, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care offers reliable senior care to aging adults in Fairfield
Seniors do not often reach out to their family when they have trouble dealing with daily activities. For independent adults in Fairfield, staying in their homes is a dream. With the help of Comfort Keepers, it can be a reality. Because our senior care covers a wide variety of abilities and conditions, our goal is to keep your elder loved ones in their own house while receiving the personalized care they need.
Our In Home Care Services
- Companion Care - our caregivers are a companion to their clients. They will partake in their favorite activities, help them with daily tasks, and provide meaningful conversation throughout the day.
- Personal Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal matters like bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming.
- Safety Care - our safety care products were made to ensure seniors living alone can stay safe and secure within their homes.
- Senior Transportation - our caregivers can drive their clients to and from their appointments, run errands, and take them to their favorite places in town.
- Seniors & Technology - we help seniors connect with friends and family using modern technology like social media, texting, and video chatting.
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to senior care.
Our Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Home Care – if your loved one has a chronic condition or needs extra security for peace of mind, we work as a team to provide around-the-clock care.
- Dementia Care – our specially-trained caregivers work with your senior’s memory to help slow down dementia. For family members needing more security, we have special gadgets designed for clients with dementia.
- End of Life Care – for your family member with a terminal illness, we ensure they’re comfortable, and all their essential needs are taken care of so you can spend more time with your loved one.
- In-Facility Care – when your loved one needs more care while living in a nursing home or assisted living facility, we can provide the same great senior care services for them.
- Post-Hospital Care – to avoid hospital re-admission, we ensure your loved one gets the care they need throughout their recovery.
- Private Duty Nursing - our home health aide team comprises skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) who can perform various medical tasks within the home.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
Seniors thrive when they have an active life. This includes going out and experiencing all Fairfield has to offer. Our senior care ensures your loved one has safe transportation and company during their getaways. Here are some of our favorite places to visit:
Your senior loved one can enjoy a wide-open nature adventure at Rockville Hills Park. With 600 acres to explore and discover, you can hike, bike, and picnic to your heart’s desire.
Tee off and play a game of golf at the beautiful Rancho Solano golf course. With a hilly terrain and constant near-perfect conditions, your elder relative can live their golden years trying to perfect their score.
Spend the day with friends shopping and dining at the Solano Town Center. With many stores like Macy’s and Pandora, a relaxing day at the mall can relieve your senior’s stress.
Contact Us Today to Set Up Your Free Consultation
If you have an independent loved one who lives in Fairfield, Comfort Keepers can help them thrive. To learn more about our senior care services, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator by clicking one of the buttons below.