Our Caregivers in Sacramento, CA, and the Surrounding Area
Lifting spirits is at the heart of every Comfort Keeper
Our dedicated caregivers in the Sacramento, CA area have been screened and trained to help keep your senior loved one safe and healthy at home. They are there to provide as much assistance as your loved one needs with personal care and housekeeping tasks. It is apart of our Interactive Caregiving Approach to transform day to day caregiving into a opportunity for conversation and companionship. Our caregivers are there to elevate the spirits of our clients and their families.
Our senior care plans are customized to cater specifically to the needs of your loved one. Our plans include assistance with personal hygiene tasks, grocery shopping, meal preparation, transportation, medication reminders and much more. Our goal at Comfort Keepers is to help your loved one have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home.
Our caregivers are:
Subject to a rigorous interview process, including national background checks and personal and professional reference reviews.
- Screened for empathy
- Trained to provide the best quality of life care for seniors and other adults that need assistance at home
- Matched for client compatibility
- Bonded, insured and covered by workers’ compensation
- Subject to a rigorous interview process, including national background checks and professional reference reviews
- Focused on Interactive Caregiving™, which means we do things with the client when possible, instead of for them, to keep clients engaged and active
- Employees, not contractors
To find out more about how our caregivers support seniors and their families, please contact us today. Comfort Keepers is there for your family in the Sacramento, CA area!