Loving Personal Home Care Services in Huntington Beach, CA
Comfort Keepers In Home Care proudly serves Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Sunset Beach, Westminster, Garden Grove, Norwalk, Downey, CA
At Comfort Keepers, we provide a wide range of senior home care services designed to help older adults continue living safely and happily at home, following their preferred routine. To achieve a high quality of service, we develop customized care plans to accommodate the specific care needs of each client, regardless of their age, health or level of care they might require.
In addition to providing assistance with a number of daily activities, we also offer a more intimate type of care for those in need – personal home care.
Give us a call at (714) 646-6091 to learn more!
As we understand that receiving personal care might be a sensitive subject for families and their loved ones, our devoted personal home care providers are extensively trained to tackle these matters with discretion and utmost respect for the client.
Let’s take a closer look at what our personal care services comprise of:
- Assistance with personal hygiene – This service includes help with bathing, grooming, and oral care. A personal caregiver can help your loved one in and out of the bathtub or shower, comb Dad’s hair and give them a clean shave or make a nice braiding for Mom. When required, a devoted professional can also assist with dental care or clean your loved one’s dentures.
- Dressing – An expert can provide help with dressing in the morning or after a shower/bath and undressing.
- Mobility assistance – A professional caregiver can help your loved one remain active and get around safely and comfortably, providing assistance with mobility and balance in their home and accompanying them to scheduled appointments and family visits.
- Transferring and Positioning – This service includes helping your loved one get out of bed or a chair and changing their position frequently in order to prevent pressure ulcers and bedsores.
- Toileting and Incontinence care – Bedridden older adults can face a number of hygiene issues without adequate toileting assistance. Some of them include painful rashes, skin infections, and foul-smelling odors. Our compassionate caregivers assist with elimination and incontinence while being tactful and making sure your loved one maintains their dignity.
- Feeding assistance – If your loved one cannot use their hands or if they are unable to feed themselves for whatever reason, a personal home care provider can prepare healthy, nutritious meals and assist with feeding.
Learn more about our personal home care services and how Comfort Keepers can help your loved one by calling our Huntington Beach, CA, office today at (714) 646-6091. We are here for you!