In Home Care in Highland Park, CA
Comfort Keepers provides professional in home care to residents living in Highland Park, CA and the surrounding areas
Helping seniors maintain their independence is an important aspect of the aging process. At Comfort Keepers, we understand that your loved ones may need extra help at home to keep their dignity and maintain their independence. With our in home care services, we provide the care that adults need to remain safe, happy, and healthy at home.
Our In Home Care Services
Our educated specialists strive to give the best senior care feasible with services including:
- Companion Care – our in home care services are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. This includes assisting with activities of daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more.
- Personal Care – we will help provide the most respectful assistance with personal tasks, help your loved one avoid dangerous falls, aid in mobility and transferring, and much more.
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our in home care services can provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs!
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers provide holistic care to help seniors reach their true desires in life and ensure they are receiving the utmost care for their whole health.
Our Senior Care Services
Our unparalleled brand of senior care services consists of:
- 24 Hour Home Care – around-the-clock care for seniors who are struggling with conditions that make it difficult to remain at home alone. Our caregivers will monitor their health, provide assistance with activities of daily living, provide specialized care, and be there as a shoulder to lean on when they need it most. As this is a significant amount of hours, we have a team of caregivers assigned to your loved one that will care for them in shifts.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care– specialized memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive decline. We do our best to encourage healthy routines and promote cognitive stimulation through activities, companionship, familiar surroundings, and building relationships with clients.
- End of Life Care– our caregivers will be there for seniors who are at the end of their life to provide essential care to ensure they are as comfortable as possible. We will also be there for distraught family members to ensure they get the respite and compassion they deserve.
- In-Facility Care– while mainly provide care within a senior's home, we are also happy to visit your loved one who lives in an assisted living facility or nursing home to provide additional support.
- Post-Hospital Care– this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital. Our in home care services will be there to ensure the recovery process is as seamless and quick as possible and to help prevent re-hospitalization.
Encouraging Activity and Engagement
At Comfort Keepers, we delight ourselves in helping our clients become active and engaged each day of their lives. Our in home care experts promise every day to provide companionship, day-to-day mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. All throughout Highland Park, CA we can take the one you hold dearly to local areas to keep them inspired and active. Local areas like:
Audubon Center at Debs Park
Seniors in Highland Park, CA who enjoy the wholesomeness of nature will love to visit the Audubon Center at Debs Park. They have a holistic, people-focused, approach to conservation work that serves their community well. A senior who likes to go on walks will be able to walk along the trails from dawn to dusk.
LA Police Museum
LA Police Museum is a great place to take a senior out to observe some history. Formerly known as the Los Angeles historical society their mission is to create a world-class museum that would display the rich history of the LAPD. With their earliest exhibition dating back to March 10, 1869 your loved one is sure to learn something new!
Helping to fulfill your loved one’s religious beliefs is apart of the professional care we extend to our clients. Freedom Church in Highland Park, CA could be just the place for that. They have both outdoor and online services to cater to the needs of your loved one.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
To learn more about the in home care services Comfort Keepers provides in Highland Park, CA or the surrounding areas, please contact us online or call us today. Our care team is here to help answer questions 24/7.