Senior Care in Hancock Park, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care allows your independent senior to live at home while receiving the best senior care in Hancock Park
If your senior is afraid of losing their home and independence, then Comfort Keepers is the senior care solution for them. Our purpose is to help the seniors of the Hancock Park community stay healthy, happy, and independent for as long as possible. Our caregivers can help your elder adult with household tasks, transportation, dietary needs, and much more.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about in Hancock Park
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this senior care service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care– our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care– we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care– although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care– this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
One of the best ways Comfort Keepers’ senior care can help your senior’s mind, body, and spirit is to keep them active and entertained. With our companion care options, we keep your elder relative engaged and socially connected to other people. In an exciting place like Hancock Park, the activities go well into the night.
In a city with so much to experience, why wait to explore? With bike tours, culture tours, and walking tours, seniors from the Hancock Park area can see every aspect of the city.
Our senior care includes shopping at this historic antique shop. From taking a walk down memory lane to genuine history, East Meets West Antiques is a fun way to spend an afternoon.
Educational and exciting, the California Science Center is available for all space lovers. With exclusive science exhibits and an expansive look into the space program, seniors can relive the history of their lifetime.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
Comfort Keepers is known for its quality senior care services and uplifting support in Hancock Park. We improve your independent senior’s life and happiness. Click one of the buttons below to contact us and schedule your free consultation. Begin your Comfort Keepers journey today!