Companion Care from Comfort Keepers for loved ones and seniors throughout Monrovia, CA
Interactive Caregiving - Our Approach to Senior Care
Comfort Keepers distinctive approach to senior in-home senior care
Studies show that one of the most important things to seniors is the ability to remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as healthily possible. At Comfort Keepers, we make your comfort and independence a reality with personalized companion care. Our caregivers receive thorough training in Interactive Caregiving. This approach takes on a blend of senior care services and technology that emphasizes complete engagement and communication.
The goal of our approach is to improve the quality of life and help seniors preserve their independence. Comfort Keepers delivers crucial personal senior care, companionship, and housekeeping services. Interactive Caregiving that caregivers and clients believe makes a difference.
Keeping Seniors Engaged and Active
After living a life on your own, it can be challenging and worrying for seniors to realize they no longer have the same abilities they once had. To ease these concerns, Comfort Keepers companion care allows seniors to take an active role in their own senior care services. Comfort Keepers create physical, mental, and social activities that seniors are excited about. We want your senior loved one to be able to do whatever it is that makes them happiest!
By utilizing our Interactive Caregiving approach, we encourage physical and mental interaction, and seniors begin to attain healthier lifestyles.
The Difference in Our Approach
Interactive Caregiving means that your loved one will never be forced to endure their health or recovery alone. Our caregivers work alongside one another to improve wellbeing and preserve independence. Comfort Keepers utilizes this method because we believe it makes a significant difference in the lives of our clients. Here is what we mean:
- Physical exercise conditions and strengthens core muscles. This practice reduces the risk of falling, which is one of the leading causes of injury in seniors. Studies even show that exercise is better for fall prevention than home modifications.
- Solving puzzles and reminiscing are important mental exercises. They keep the mind nimble and alert, which fights negative emotions and confusion.
- Mental acuity for seniors also comes down to proper diet and hydration. We focus on meal preparation and make sure our clients aren't missing these essentials.
- Caregiver companionship promotes home safety. Our preventative measures, including safety technologies, help seniors stay connected with the modern world.
- Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving approach operates on four central principles. Each of our trained caregivers employs these principles as they care for, engage, and interact with their clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With a Comfort Keepers’ companion care plan that is fit for your individual needs, your loved one can remain in his or her home longer. For many seniors, this is important. Family members can take comfort in knowing their loved ones are in the safest hands possible. Comfort Keepers does much more than meet daily needs. We are here to provide ready companionship for your loved ones at a time that is most stressful and worrisome.