In-Home Care in Parker County, TX
We love what we do!
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
We believe care is more than just doing a task for someone else—when you truly care for someone, it starts in the heart. At Comfort Keepers of Parker County, two decades of senior care have shown us that care can transform a life for the better, create a lasting friendship, and elevate a person’s spirit.
From companion care and conversation to helping with meals and mobility, our caregivers can lend a helping hand.
At Comfort Keepers, Care Is a Relationship, Not a Task
Our caregivers, the exceptional people we refer to as Comfort Keepers®, are chosen for a number of reasons. They undergo rigorous interviews, background checks, and references, and we look for one trait above all others: empathy.
With empathy at the core of our care, daily routines can become teaching moments that stir memories, stretch our brains, and keep our eyes on the important parts of life.
We call this approach Interactive Caregiving™. Care is centered on four interrelated aspects with Interactive Caregiving: mind, body, nutrition, and safety.
In-Home Care: How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Comfort Keepers develops custom care plans that include physical safety and wellbeing, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home. Our senior home care plans are unique for each family and every home.
Plans Can Include:
- Bathing, grooming, and overall appearance
- Assistance with mobility
- Moving clients that are bedbound
- Toileting needs, incontinence care, and ensuring safety in the bathroom
- Preparing meals, including support for special diets and ensuring they are nutritious
- Memory care for those with cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders
- Taking the senior on outings, shopping trips, and other activities of interest to maintain engagement physically, socially, and emotionally
- Ensuring the senior follows physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Monitoring for changes in condition of the senior
- Fall prevention and fall risk assessment
Companionship Care Services
- Providing activities that provide mental stimulation, bring joy, and encourage overall wellbeing
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery shopping
- Transportation to appointments and other outings and errands
- Assistance with grooming and basic activities of daily living
- 24/7 (around-the-clock) care
Respite Care for Family and Loved Ones
- Short-term relief for family caregivers
- Care provided in hospice care, assisted living centers, or medical facilities
- Resources, support groups, and referrals to medical professionals
We also offer other specialized services for seniors, such as care around-the-clock and special care for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia.
Our Parker County office is locally owned and operated, so you can connect with an office in your community if you have any questions about our uplifting care services. We’re excited to meet you and share all that we have to offer to seniors and their families.