In Home Care in Lubbock, TX, and the Surrounding Area
Customizable services designed to meet the unique care needs of each senior we serve
At Comfort Keepers, the leading provider of in home care services in the nation, we believe that caregiving is much more than performing a set of tasks for someone else. It is about utilizing all available resources to transform someone’s life for the better, create long-lasting bonds, and elevate a person’s spirit. That is why our caregivers use every opportunity to enrich the lives of the older adults we serve and make every care visit count.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help Your Loved One in Lubbock, TX
Comfort Keepers’ goal is to help senior clients attain the highest quality of life possible, despite any age-related challenges they might be living with. Our practice is to tailor custom plans of care for each family and each home we enter.
Besides assisting with numerous everyday tasks that make life at home more comfortable, we strive to provide all-around services and include physical safety, emotional and social wellness, and healthy nutrition into care plans as well.
Consider scheduling one or more of our customized in home care services for a loved one in Lubbock:
- Companion Care – Our trained caregivers provide valuable assistance with a number of daily tasks such as homemaking, meal prep, laundry, medication management, errands, and more. At the same time, their role is to deliver loving companionship and engage clients in favorite pastime activities.
- Personal Care – Includes dignified, respectful assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, dressing, grooming, and other intimate needs. When needed, Comfort Keepers can include additional services into your loved one’s personal care plan and help with toileting and incontinence, mobility, transferring and positioning, fall prevention, and feeding special diets.
- Senior Transportation – Enables seniors to freely move around town without having to wait for family or friendly neighbors to find the time and offer a ride. A reliable, background-checked care aide can safely drive and accompany your mom or dad to and from appointments, errands, community events, family visits, shopping trips, and so on.
- Seniors and Technology – This service focuses on maintaining social wellness by helping senior clients stay connected and engaged via social media platforms, video calls, chats, online games, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – Through our holistic approach to in home care, caregivers encourage seniors to participate in fun, meaningful activities to enrich their overall quality of life at home.
Contact Us Today
Give us a call at (806) 228-7359 or submit an online request through this page to learn more about the benefits of in home care and schedule your free consultation with our friendly client coordinators.