Where does Comfort Keepers Provide In Home Care in the Knoxville Area?
Finding quality in home care services can be a huge task if you cannot find the exact services you need and are forced to work with more than one in home care agency. At Comfort Keepers of Knoxville, TN, we understand how much better it works to keep all the services that seniors need under one umbrella so we strive to offer a wide variety. We customize all our care plans to fit each individual senior which allows us to offer the exact services your loved one needs most. In addition to offering a long list of services we also offer specialty care and can adjust the numbers of days we visit your loved one. So, whether your loved one only needs a caregiver for a few hours a week or needs round the clock care we have a plan that will work perfectly for them.
Some of the In Home Care Services We Offer:
- Personal Care – We offer seniors help with all their personal care needs such as hygiene, bathing, incontinence and any special diets their doctors have prescribed for them.
- In Home Care - Our caregivers will take care of light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, and meal preparation.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our care plans include our unique focus on interactive care. The focus on this type of caregiving is to ensure that seniors stay strong body, mind, and spirit. This is accomplished by interweaving companionship and physical activity into everything our caregivers do.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease – We have caregivers with special training to offer supportive services that allow seniors with cognitive diseases to remain in their own home.
- Respite Care – For families who provide care for their loved ones, this type of care is intended to give them breaks as needed. Choose short breaks every week or let our caregivers take care of your loved one when you need to go out of town.
- Transitional Care – This services for seniors coming out of the hospital or other care facility and coming home. Caregivers offer supportive services to help your loved one fully recover.
- End of Life Care – This in home care service is designed to offer supportive services for families of seniors that are reaching end of life.
Contact us for More Information about Our In Home Care Services
If you would like to know more about our in home senior care services contact us at (865) 214-6787. We also invite you to schedule a free in-home consultation where you can learn more about our services and we can show you how our customized plans work.