Transportation for Seniors and At Home Care in Springfield, PA, and the Surrounding Areas.
Dementia Alzheimer's Care in Brookhaven, Glenolden, Wayne seniors needing meal preparation and then incidental transportation to Adult Day Care services in Clifton Heights, Broomall, Chester or surrounding areas?
If so, consider Comfort Keepers Incidental Senior Transportation services in Montgomery, Chester and Delaware County, PA.
What are "Incidental" Transportation Services by Comfort Keepers?
Our Comfort Keepers can provide incidental transportation for clients, allowing them the freedom to go shopping and attend other activities or get to medical appointments, the barbershop or beauty salon, and other places the senior chooses. Getting a senior out and about is good for the senior’s mind, body, and spirit. All transportation is classified as escort, which is the process of assisting client out of a car, walking with or assisting our client into doctor's office or with shopping, returning to car and assisting into car and placing items in car and returning home where items such as grocery bags are carried in by Comfort Keepers caregiver.
"Incidental" refers to transportation must be accompanied with another task such as assistance with unloading groceries and one other service such as getting your loved one a glass of water or showering and dressing
Examples of "incidental" transportation can include but are not limited to:
- Arriving in the morning to help client shower, dress, make breakfast and then assist into a vehicle. Transport client to Adult Day Center and escort him or her into the center and greet day center staff.
- Arrive at Adult Day Care Center in Montgomery, Chester, Delaware County, PA greet staff and client, assist into vehicle and transport back to home. Make client snack or dinner and assist to commode if needed.
- Assist client into vehicle, assist in grocery store, post office, etc and escort client back to home. At home assist with unloading groceries, putting groceries away, light housekeeping task such as vacuum or laundry.
- Assist client with dressing for an event such as wedding or graduation, assist into car, escort client to event and back home again. Caregiver may need to assist client with using commode at the event.
- Arrived at home to assist with light housekeeping such as vacuuming, dusting, wash dishes and then assist client into car to run errands to bank, grocery store, etc. A caregiver can assist with gathering coupons and assisting client with making grocery list.
- Assist client to gather belongings when discharged from hospital or rehab facility, assist client into car, transport home and assist with obtaining mail, getting drink or some other meal preparation or light housekeeping duties.
Are you in need of at home care in Delaware County, PA, or surrounding areas? If so, give Comfort Keepers a call to ask how we can help.