Comfort Keepers Provides Customizable At Home Senior Care For Seniors And Their Family In Walnutport, PA
Do you tend to worry about your senior loved ones living alone? Do you sometimes wonder if they are able to get around without hurting themselves? Are you searching for the right home care agency to look after for your loved one’s needs while you are unavailable? Look no further than Comfort Keepers Home Care!
Give us a call at (610) 351-9922 to learn more!
Comfort Keepers Home Care serving Walnutport, PA, and the surrounding area is ready to provide residents with personalized, non-medical at home senior care services that come with basic services like simple housekeeping, errand running, laundry, meal preparation, and local transportation.
Our caregivers will also be providing healthy and reliable companionship throughout the care process. They will also assist your senior loved one with bathing, grooming, dressing, and even toileting in case they need it. We make sure that your loved one is safe even when he or she lives alone at home, even making the necessary changes at home to enhance mobility for the elderly. This guarantees that they remain independent even at their old age.
Here is a quick look at our core senior care services:
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- A caregiver will assist your loved one with a variety of personal care and household activities. This can include things such as helping with the laundry, planning, shopping for, and cooking delicious and nutritious meals, ensuring the safety of your loved one’s home by checking that common safety hazards are addressed, and more.
- Transitional Care- Transitioning back home after an extended hospital or rehab stay can be a challenge for many seniors and their loved ones. There are doctor’s appointments to keep up with, care plans to follow, and medications to pick up to name a few! When you choose transitional care from Comfort Keepers you’ll receive assistance with all of that, along with much more, in order to help make your transition as seamless as possible.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- A caregiver specially trained to care for seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease will assist your family by helping create a plan of action that will help your loved one be able to live in their home as safely as possible. This can include educating families about the challenges of Alzheimer’s and other dementias, round the clock care, watchdog technologies, and more.
- End Of Life Care- A caregiver will provide support to your family in a multitude of ways including taking care of household tasks so that you can focus on spending time with your loved one, ensuring that your loved one is comfortable by providing bathing, dressing, and toileting services, and helping your family make the most of your limited time together.
- Respite Care- If you are a primary caregiver who is feeling a little burnt out or the spouse of a senior who has spent time in the hospital or rehab you may find that respite care is just the thing you need! With Comfort Keepers, you can request temporary help for as much, or as little, time as you need. Your schedule is already complicated, so we can have a respite caregiver available when you need one.
What Makes Comfort Keepers Care So Special?
Comfort Keepers takes the service a step above the rest of the industry through its trademarked Interactive Caregiving model. This is an approach that puts your loved one in the center of the care process, encouraging more active participation from him or her. These will entail methods that will help keep the mind and body fit through exercises and activities that help promote social, emotional, and cognitive skills.
Our goal is to provide exceptional at home senior care services that help elevate your loved one’s life and make their golden years shine even brighter. Whether this means eating out at one of the many restaurants in and around the Walnutport area, such as A Ca Mia or D Sopranos Pizza, heading over to the Slatington Senior Center for a game night with friends, or even to the Slatington Public Library for a continued learning class or the monthly book club!
We also make sure to make ourselves available when you need out at home senior care services. This means we’ve got caregivers for part-time and full-time services every day throughout the year. You can even opt for 24-hour, around the clock care if necessary.
Finally, you can rest easy knowing that our caregivers will provide your loved one the care in a way that preserved his or her privacy, dignity, and independence. Rest assured your loved ones will always get the respect and compassion that they deserve.
If you’d like to know more about Comfort Keepers serving Walnutport, PA, and the surrounding area, our at home senior care services, or our incredible care team, please don’t hesitate to contact us online at any time or call us at (610) 351-9922 for more information. We offer a free care consultation to better get to know your loved one’s situation. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you in finding the perfect care plan that best meets your senior loved one’s needs.