Caregiving will Never be One-Size-Fits-All. Let Us Make a Customized Plan for Your Loved One.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
If your aging parent needs assistance through the day or at night, they don’t need to leave the comfort of their home for an assisted living facility or a nursing home. With 24-Hour Home Care from Comfort Keepers®, you can be sure your parent is getting the assistance they need. With our highly trained and compassionate caregivers, we can offer in-home companionship services and assistance with daily tasks, here in Linwood, NJ.
Around-The-Clock Services in Linwood, NJ
No single plan will work for every client. To provide the best care possible, every Comfort Keepers client receives a customized plan of care for their needs.
Depending on your loved one’s needs, we provide support for many parts of their life, including:
- Personal Care: Our caregivers are able to help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other needed routines.
- Help with Daily Tasks: Assistance with household chores, shopping, meal preparation, and other errands.
- Companionship: Support for every client with meaningful activities and conversation on a daily basis.
- Health Support: For those prone to loneliness, sleepwalking, or wandering, assistance is offered through the evening and overnight for every need.
In addition, our caregivers are trained to provide specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, to ensure that every family gets the best quality services. Comfort Keepers also provides assistance to those with limited mobility, and those recently released from the hospital.
We believe everyone deserves to feel connected and joyous in life. To achieve this, we ensure our individualized care plans include daily doses of joy, no matter their age, by working with a client’s care team to develop their plan. Whether your parent or loved one values having someone else in the home or is looking to improve their quality of life, we’ll be there every step of the way.
Is 24-Hour Caregiving in Linwood, NJ Right for Us?
If you have elderly parents or loved ones who live alone and are struggling to keep up, then 24-Hour Home Care can be the solution. With a quick set up, you will have peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving the best care at any time, day or night.
For many seniors, 24-hour home care provides quality of life benefits, including:
- Being able to live in their homes longer, and not being separated from their spouse to receive care.
- The support your loved one needs to stay safe at home, even with conditions that can increase their risk for falls or other safety concerns.
- Lower the risk of dehydration by having someone there to remind your elderly parent to drink through the day, and be there to assist them if they need it.
- Help for the client to continue living the life they love, including activities, hobbies, and other interests.
- Your loved ones are important, but you don’t have to care for them on your own. Our experienced caregivers will be your eyes and ears to help reduce your family’s stress while staying in the know about what’s happening with your parent.
We strive to make your loved ones comfortable with quality, compassionate care. If you or your loved one could benefit from our 24-hour care, contact us for a consultation where our care coordinators can develop a personalized plan for all hours of the day and night.