Caregiving Can Be Complicated. Let Us Make It Easy.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Having a parent or loved one who is struggling through their day-to-day life can be tough. Moving out of their home to a retirement facility is possible, but many seniors would rather remain in the comfort of their home. Comfort Keepers® is here to help with 24-hour in-home care, offering day-to-day assistance for any seniors in Northfield, NJ. With our highly trained and compassionate caregivers, we are prepared to help your parents or loved ones through their daily tasks, mental stimulation, and other engaging activities.
Trusted Home Care for Northfield, NJ Seniors
Each person is different, so one plan will not work for every person. Recognizing this, we made sure each senior in our care meets with their Care Coordinator to discuss what is best for them. With this knowledge, we set up a custom plan for their needs, whether it’s day-to-day help, a recent release from the hospital, or limited mobility.
Customized plans are created by analyzing every aspect of a senior’s life and deciding what is needed to help make their day-to-day life easier, including:
- Preparation of healthy meals
- Helping around the house with chores
- Picking up prescriptions
- Reminders of when to take medication
- Meaningful companionship and activities
- Walking and moving from bed to a wheelchair
- Help with bathing, dressing, and other personal care routines
- Evening and overnight companionship for seniors prone to loneliness
- Support for seniors who wander or sleepwalk
For those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia, our caregivers are trained to assist in reducing agitation due to losing their sense of time and place, lowering the risk of dehydration, avoiding accidents such as falling, and ensuring needs are met.
Everyone deserves to live a meaningful life and have connections with other people, so our plans have daily doses of joy included. Whether it’s participating in a hobby, or walking around the local 271-acre park, the plan your parent or loved one receives is developed to suit their needs.
When is it Time For 24-Hour Senior Care in Northfield, NJ?
It can be hard to tell when it’s time for someone to come in and help with a senior’s day-to-day life. Here are some of the signs that 24-Hour Care might be right for your parents or loved ones:
- Worry for your parent or loved one when they are alone
- Difficulty eating or drinking
- Getting lost at home
- Frequent falls or compromised balance
- Wanders, unsure of where they are going
- Confused when family, friends, or caregivers are absent
- Bathroom accidents
- Being afraid to leave your loved one alone at night
- Leaving the stove or other appliances on and unattended
Trying to care for a senior alone can be stressful and draining. Contact us at (609) 277-7855 to see about having one of our experienced caregivers help make your parents' or loved one’s lives more comfortable with compassionate and personalized care.