Senior Care Options in Fort Thomas, KY & the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers offers senior care for your loved one's needs in Fort Thomas, KY.
Senior care has long replaced nursing homes and assisted living facilities as the preferred care option for aging loved ones. It is not just convenient, as it is provided in the client’s home, it comes with additional perks like customization and flexibility. When you choose Comfort Keepers as your partner in care, you can choose what type of care your loved one will receive and how often they will receive it, with the possibility to alter their personalized care plan at any time. Additionally, our caregivers are matched with clients based on compatibility so you can rest assured your loved one will enjoy the company of their caregiver.
Let us now take a closer look at the senior care options available in Fort Thomas:
- In-Home Care – Our caregivers help with a range of daily tasks, including personal activities like bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence, and feeding and companion care activities such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and much more.
- 24-Hour Home Care – Our senior care plans can be extended to include non-stop care, giving families the ultimate peace of mind.
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia Care – With trained and experienced caregivers by their side, older adults with dementia can enjoy added levels of safety and comfort right at home.
- Assisted Living in the Home – Seniors in the area receive the same level of care they would at an assisted living facility without having to move to one.
- End of Life Care – We help seniors during the end of life transition with all daily activities, providing comfort and support to families while they cope with the situation as well.
- Fall Prevention – As falls are a major health risk for older adults, our senior care providers help significantly reduce the odds of falls and injuries at home.
- Interactive Caregiving – The pillar of our home care philosophy, interactive caregiving encourages seniors to participate in daily activities with their caregiver and thus stay more physically and mentally engaged.
- Respite Care – Our home care plans are not just designed to help seniors but family caregivers too. When a primary care provider needs some time just for themselves, we look after their loved one in accordance with their instructions.
- Transitioning Home – We help seniors safely transition from a health facility to their home, taking various precautions during recovery to prevent the risk of readmission.
Contact our office in Fort Thomas today to learn more about us and get started with our senior care programs! We are happy to be of service!