Customized Senior Care Options for Your Loved One in Alexandria, KY and the Surrounding Areas
Learn how Comfort Keepers of Alexandria, KY can help your loved one with our senior care options.
Comfort Keepers is among the leading senior care agencies in the U.S. and beyond, and we are happy to offer our services in Alexandria, KY as well. in your area, we have been helping older adults for years, enabling them to maintain their independence and routines at home and boosting their life quality along the way.
With us, your loved one can get the help they need, whenever they need it, whether it is just assistance around the home or specialized care solutions like dementia care. Depending on your needs, we can offer our assistance from a couple of hours per week to around the clock, and we can make changes to your loved one’s personalized care plan at any time.
Let us now take a look at some of our senior care programs in your area:
- Senior In-Home Care – Instead of moving to an assisted living facility, seniors in Alexandria and the surrounding areas can receive expert care right at home. Our services include meal prep, light housekeeping, laundry, errands, shopping, companionship, transportation, and much more.
- 24 Hour Home Care – For seniors who require non-stop assistance and monitoring, we offer 24/7 care provided by several caregivers in shifts for optimal performance.
- Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care – Our senior care providers are trained to care for seniors with cognitive illnesses like dementia, helping them age at home safely despite the stage of their condition.
- End-of-Life Care – When a loved one is nearing the end of life transition, Comfort Keepers can provide not just assistance with day-to-day tasks but offer comfort and support, both to seniors and their families.
- Fall Prevention – We perform detailed home assessments in order to identify potential fall risks and suggest precautions that can make the home a much safer place for seniors.
- Interactive Caregiving – Thanks to our revolutionary approach to senior care, older adults can participate in their own care and engage in activities they like, supported by a dedicated caregiver.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our registered nurses and licensed practical nurses help seniors with chronic conditions, injuries or after medical procedures.
- Respite Care – With our care plans, family caregivers can take some time off from caregiving whenever needed and put their minds at ease that their loved ones are in good hands in their absence.
- Transitional Care – We support seniors following hospital stays, reducing the risk of complications that could lead to re-admissions.
Contact us today to learn more about how our senior care services can help your loved one!