Loved One is our Top Priority - Safer at Home.
Providing Dementia Care in East Peoria, IL
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers of East Peoria acknowledges that caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia presents challenges, especially helping them remain safely in their home. Our compassionate caregivers can provide all the support they need emotionally, intellectually, and physically. This will help them enjoy a higher quality of life while remaining independent at home, and avoid needing to move to assisted living.
Regardless of circumstances, Comfort Keepers' mission is to provide everyone a sense of security and uplifting moments. Our compassionate caregivers can provide quality dementia care to your loved one in their homes while alleviating your families’ worries.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in East Peoria, IL
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
We carefully screen each of our caregivers for empathy. We want to ensure your loved one receives proper compassionate care. Our professional caregivers have the proper training to work with seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s, and they are given the tools they need to help their patients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
At Comfort Keepers of East Peoria, our in-home care services for seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s are designed to support them with meaningful engagement, develop trusting relationships, and adapt to their needs.
Comfort Keepers of East Peoria, IL
Contact Comfort Keepers of East Peoria at (309) 685-7777 for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.