How Comfort Keepers Senior Home Care Supports Seniors During COVID-19 in Centennial, CO and the Surrounding Areas
Senior Home Care services support your loved one in Centennial, CO
With the coronavirus pandemic spreading across the world, it is super important that we stay at home and socially distance ourselves from other people. Seniors need to be particularly careful during this crisis and follow all the guidelines issued by relevant health authorities, but it is also crucial that they stay optimistic throughout these difficult times. Here is how Comfort Keepers senior home care agency can help your loved one during COVID-19.
- Our expert caregivers are trained in all our senior care programs as well as infection control, so you can rest assured that your loved one will receive the support they need while reducing the risk of being exposed to coronavirus.
- Our senior home care is provided in the comfort of the client’s home, meaning your loved one can stay at home and have all their needs taken care of at the same time.
- Our caregivers can perform a myriad of daily tasks for your loved one. Outdoors, they can pick up medications from the local pharmacy, shop for groceries and other supplies or go to the post office. Comfort Keepers offers incidental transportation as well, so a caregiver can drive your loved one to any medical appointment.
- Our care providers can help with cleaning and disinfecting the home, prepare healthy meals, and much more.
- Comfort Keepers has been on a mission to elevate the human spirit since day one. With social and physical distancing measures in place, your parent may feel lonely, anxious or depressed. Our senior home care experts can help alleviate loneliness and provide plenty of mental stimulation so your parent could stay healthy and maintain a positive outlook on life.
- Our team supports families too. You can always reach out to us if you have any questions or would just like to speak with your parent’s caregiver from time to time.
- Our office provides remote services to supplement care provided in homes. We provide virtual check-ins and check-in phone calls.
- If possible, our caregivers will employ our Interactive Caregiving model while caring for your loved one. This model is centered on the belief that active seniors are happy seniors and that older adults should take on an active role in their care by performing tasks together with their caregivers.
Call our South Denver, CO office today at (303) 214-9134 to learn more about the benefits of our senior home care. We are here for you!