Senior Care in Indian Hills, CO
Comfort Keepers Home Care Offers Quality Senior Care to Aging and Disabled Adults Living in Indian Hills
Today, more than ever, seniors are looking for the option of aging gracefully in the home they love for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers Home Care helps make this possible with our outstanding comprehensive senior care services. We give families peace of mind, knowing their loved ones are safe and cared for while living at home.
In Home Care
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with grooming, bathroom needs, mobility, meal preparation, and more
- Companion Care - active and friendly participation in favorite daily activities such as nature walks, reading, board games, playing music, and more
- Safety Care - comprehensive safety protocols are implemented to keep your loved ones safe when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - secure and comfortable transportation to and from medical appointments, shops, restaurants, special events, and more
- Seniors and Technology - assistance to ensure a connection with family and friends through texting, social media, and video calls
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to care
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for prolonged independence and safety within the home
- 24-Hour Care – around-the-clock monitoring from a team of professional caregivers
- Post-Hospital Care – this senior care program ensures an easy transition when returning home after medical treatment
- End-of-Life Care - compassionate guidance and comfort for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care – we can provide extra care and attention to seniors living in assisted living facilities or nursing homes
- Private Duty Nursing - our team can provide medical assistance within the home to seniors with additional health needs
Care That Extends Beyond the Home
Seniors benefit greatly from remaining active and engaged in the community around them. A sense of purpose and chance to socialize increases mental and physical well-being. Here are just a few of the area amenities our senior care providers can take their clients in Indian Hills:
Voted Denver's Best Gallery and one of the top 25 galleries in the country, this fine art gallery offers seniors a chance to view the work of several world-renowned artists.
Run by the Indian Hills Improvement Association, this center hosts various activities for seniors, including special dinners, historical programs, and a weekly "sit-n-sip" where seniors can drink coffee and socialize.
This welcoming faith community provides regular worship services, lively music, bible studies, and prayer groups.
Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Consultation by Clicking Below
Do you have an aging loved one who needs additional help at home in Indian Hills? Contact Comfort Keepers Home Care to learn more about how we can help and schedule a free, no-obligation assessment. Our staff is always happy to answer any questions you may have about our senior care services. To get in touch, please click one of the buttons below.