In Home Care in Greenwood Village, CO
Comfort Keepers provides quality in home care in Greenwood Village and the surrounding areas.
A sense of independence means everything to most adults and remaining in the familiar home they love is a vital component. If you or a loved one are experiencing difficulties while living at home, consider a senior care provider from Comfort Keepers who can help with daily tasks. Seniors in Greenwood Village can live at home and even thrive when given reliable and compassionate assistance and continuing to engage in the surrounding community.
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of in home care services for daily tasks and specialized needs. We branch our care into two types of services: in home care and specialized care. Below is a complete list of our senior care services for families in Greenwood Village:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
Specialized Senior Care:
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our senior care agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
- Private Duty Nursing – our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks
Schedule Your FREE Consultation Today
Feel free to contact Comfort Keepers to learn more about our many in home care service options in Greenwood Village. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions about our agency and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get started, please click one of the buttons below.