Senior Care Services from Comfort Keepers in Greater Vacaville, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care offers a variety of in-home and specialized senior care services for aging adults in Vacaville, Fairfield, and surrounding areas
As a leading in-home senior care provider, Comfort Keepers offers a variety of services that support seniors in Vacaville, Fairfield, and the surrounding area and give them the opportunity to live comfortably at home. Through a combination of expertise and devotion, our caregivers can allow your loved ones to safely and comfortably remain independent at home for years to come. Contact Comfort Keepers today at (707) 297-3012 to learn more.
Personalized Senior Care At Home
At Comfort Keepers, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for seniors and disabled adults. We are dedicated to creating a custom care plan that is personalized to each senior's unique needs and working with them to adjust that plan as needs change. Our senior care services are available for as little as a few hours a week to around the clock so you can be sure that your loved one is being cared for whenever they need it, at any time of the day or night. Here is a complete list of our senior care services:
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients while helping them with daily tasks and participating in their favorite activities
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide dignified and respectful assistance for personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care – our safety care products help seniors stay safe and secure at home, even alone
- Senior Transportation – we can drive your loved one to and from appointments, social gatherings, shopping centers, and more
- Seniors & Technology – to keep your loved one socially engaged, we help them connect to friends and family using modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them
- 24 Hour Care – for elders needing care around the clock, we work as a team so your loved one can have security and care at any time. Give your relative and yourself peace of mind
- Dementia Care – keeping your senior at home is the best way to keep dementia at bay.
- End of Life Care – we provide emotional support and other essential care for your family member with a terminal illness.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same great care services for your loved one
- Post-Hospital Care – we help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - Comfort Keepers has a medical support team to assist seniors with medical needs at home
Schedule Your Free Consultation with Comfort Keepers
Contact us today to schedule a free care consultation. A member of our team will come to your home and assess your loved ones and their current situation. This allows us to make the most informed decisions regarding their care and create a care plan that is truly designed with their needs in mind. For more information regarding Comfort Keepers and the compassionate senior care that we provide for seniors living in Vacaville, Fairfield, and the surrounding area, please contact us by clicking one of the buttons below.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!