Our Complete List of Senior Care Services for Aging and Disabled Adults Throughout Fresno, CA and Neighboring Communities
Comfort Keepers Home Care offers a wide range of senior care options in Fresno, Clovis, Modesto, and the surrounding area
Have you noticed your senior loved one starting to show evidence of a decline in their abilities, both physically and mentally? If they are, there are other options than moving your senior loved ones to a nursing home or assisted living facility. With the help of senior care services, your loved ones can keep living independently and safely in their homes with the use of professional care providers.
Older adults like feeling in control and not needing help, so maintaining the freedom they have to live independently is a significant value for their well-being. Being in their home is not just important because they are familiar with their surroundings; it is also essential because of all the memories and special moments that the households have. Knowing this, Comfort Keepers thinks that being in their own home has multiple physical and mental effects on their life. If you have any questions regarding this method, feel free to call us at (559) 365-6440!
How We Provide Senior Care
Our home care agency provides an array of senior care services where each service is personalized to your loved one's needs. Before our services begin, we offer a free care consultation to see your loved ones and determine the level of care they need to stay independent. Our full-service offerings include:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - assistance with daily living tasks and participation in clients' favorite activities
- Personal Care - dignified aid with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care - we keep seniors safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we can drive seniors to and from appointments
- Seniors & Technology - we help seniors use technology to stay connected
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to care
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home
- Dementia Care - special senior care for seniors with cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we offer our services in assisted living facilities
- Post Hospital Care - our care team helps seniors recover from a hospital stay and avoid re-admission
Schedule Your Free No-Obligation Consultation
To schedule your free, no-obligation consultation, please contact our office today. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions about our senior care services and set a meeting up with a care advisor. During your consultation, we will better learn your loved one's needs and develop a custom care plan that suits them best. Call us at (559) 365-6440 or click one of the buttons below to get started.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Comfort Keepers® is dedicated to preserving the happiness and independence of seniors living in their own homes.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!