Share This Article:
For the past ten years, surveyed Americans have shown a spike in stress levels. With the growing amount of technology and expectations of all job areas to be ready 24/7, it is understandable that American’s are feeling the pressure. Care givers are now working more with Seniors that are aging at home, making the process of helping slightly more stressful. With the wonderful work caregivers do, we want to help them by providing some tips on how to reduce stress!
- Get 8 hours of sleep! Fatigue can cause you to not accomplish tasks on time making your list never ending.
- Plan ahead! Being organized about what needs to get done at certain times can help make sure everything is accomplished.
- Go for a walk! Exercise releases endorphins, endorphins make you happy.
- Do an activity! Read a book, finish a puzzle, play an instrument.
- Work on the garden! Take advantage of the recently warm weather to get a head start on your flower and vegetable gardens!
What is your favorite way to reduce stress? Share with us!