In Home Senior Care That Goes Above and Beyond in West Chester, PA
Keeping your loved one healthy and active
At Comfort Keepers, our mission is to help older adults continue living independently at home in their preferred lifestyle, despite deteriorating health and age-related challenges that they might be going through. We achieve this by providing customized in home senior care plans, tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.
Give us a call at (610) 628-9272 to learn more!
A personal care assistant can help with various activities of daily living such as light housekeeping, laundering, meal preparation, errands and shopping, companionship, and more. For those with advanced care needs or those who are bedridden, we can also provide more intimate, personal care plans.
From our experience, the topic of personal care can be a rather sensitive subject for senior loved ones and their families, but we assure you that all the caregivers from our roster are seasoned professionals, extensively trained to tackle these matters with the utmost dignity and respect for the seniors placed in our care.
Our in home senior care can help your loved one with:
- Personal hygiene – This can include assistance with a number of personal hygiene routines such as bathing, grooming, and dental care. A loving caregiver will help your loved one in and out of their bathtub or shower, give Dad a clean shave, or comb Mom’s hair and make a nice braiding. When needed, our personal care assistant can also clean your loved one’s dentures.
- Dressing – Assisting Mom or Dad with dressing after getting out of bed, after a quick shower or a soothing bath, and undressing and preparing for bedtime.
- Mobility assistance – A dedicated care professional can help your loved one with balance and mobility and provide transportation and accompaniment to doctor’s appointments or social visits.
- Toileting and incontinence care – To prevent a number of health issues in bedridden seniors, our caregivers assist with elimination and incontinence.
- Transferring and Positioning – Helping Mom or Dad get out of bed or a chair when they need to or changing their position every once in a while if they are bedridden to prevent bedsores and ulcers from forming.
- Assistance with feeding – Besides preparing healthy, nutritious meals, our team can assist with feeding during mealtimes if your loved one is incapacitated to feed themselves for any reason.
Learn more about how a personal care assistant can boost your loved one’s quality of life by calling our West Chester, PA, office today at (610) 628-9272. We offer free in-home consultations where our friendly client care coordinators can visit your loved one’s home to discuss your in home senior care needs in detail. Comfort Keepers is happy to help!