Respite Care for Family Caregivers of Senior Loved Ones in Fresno, CA and Neighboring Towns
With respite care from Comfort Keepers Home Care, family members can take a step back from their caregiver duties for their aging loved ones in Fresno, Clovis, Modesto, and surrounding areas
Being a caregiver is not always easy. Having to go to work, raise a family, maintain two households, and make sure your loved one has everything they need can be difficult. Things can become even harder if you are caring for a loved one with a chronic condition or cognitive disease.
Many family caregivers think they need to do it all alone. It is normal to want to help a senior loved one, but you also need to think about yourself. If you do not take good care of yourself, you could end up with mental and physical problems. And you could one day end up resenting your loved one.
These are difficult matters to consider. But having a strong support system is good both for you and your loved one. Comfort Keepers Home Care is here to provide you with the needed respite care – and with us, you never have to make any compromises.
Respite care is short-term or temporary care provided in the absence of the primary caregiver. When a caregiver needs some time for themselves, a caregiver takes over and provides care for their senior loved one. So, if you have an errand to run, want to go on a well-deserved vacation, or just wish to rest a bit, Comfort Keepers Home Care has your back. While you are away, we will make sure your loved one has all the assistance and care they need.
Our Services and Care Plans
Our trained caregivers can provide a wide range of services when you opt for our respite care program, including:
- Companion Care –assistance with daily living activities and tasks
- Personal Care – dignified and respectful care for personal needs
- Safety Care – keeping seniors safe and healthy at home – even when alone
- Senior Transportation – transportation assistance to appointments and other local areas
- Seniors & Technology – helping seniors utilize modern technology for shopping, communicating, and entertainment
- Interactive Caregiving – looking after a senior’s whole health and well-being
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock monitoring and assistance
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for seniors experiencing cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and comfort for seniors with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care – care wherever your loved one calls home
- Post-Hospital Care – assisting seniors with doctors’ orders and recovery needs
And the best part is that we always work on your schedule. Whenever you need us to help you, we will be there. Our plans of care are all personalized, but they are also very flexible, so you can make changes to your loved one’s plan as you see fit.
Click Below to Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Assessment
Opting for our respite care services will enable you to achieve a better balance in your life, take some time for yourself, and ultimately even be a better caregiver for your loved one.
Contact us today by clicking one of the buttons below to learn more and schedule your free care consultation. We look forward to meeting you!