Senior Care in Clovis, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides various senior care options to aging and disabled adults living in Clovis
Is your loved one in need of in-home senior care in Clovis, CA? Comfort Keepers is the solution you and your family have been searching for! Our home care providers offer leading care services through our unique interactive caregiving techniques. Through interactive caregiving, we turn everyday activities into opportunities for meaningful conversation and projects that provide a healthier, safer, more fulfilling life for your loved one. To learn more about how we can help seniors in Clovis, continue reading below!
Our Senior Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, we offer a wide array of services to help our clients maintain their independence at home. Our in home care programs are meant to help seniors with daily tasks, provide companionship, and ensure they are active and engaged. Our specialized care programs are meant to help aging adults with chronic needs, conditions, or illnesses to help them be as comfortable as possible at home. Here is a complete list of our senior care services:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our senior caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one's health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Keeping Seniors Active in Clovis
One of our senior care programs, senior transportation, helps seniors get to and from their appointments, social gathers, and errands. With this program, we can help seniors stay active and engaged in their favorite pastimes and ensure they can get to their appointments on time. Some of our favorite places to take our clients to include:
Staying active is a must for seniors as they age, which is why the Sierra Bicentennial Park is a great place to visit! Seniors can enjoy many walking trails, sightseeing, and more with a caregiver by their side.
If your loved one needs to go to their doctor's appointment, our caregivers can drive them! Additionally, our caregivers can take notes during their appointment to report back to family members.
The Clovis Christian Church is great for seniors who want to connect with their spiritual side. Our caregivers can ensure they get to and from sermons on time and help them with mobility entering and exiting the church.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To learn more about the senior care services available in Clovis, CA - contact Comfort Keepers today. Our agency can answer your questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care advisor. To get started, click one of the buttons below.