Local In Home Care Services in Lakewood, CO
Comfort Keepers In Home Care provides quality home care right down the road in Lakewood, CO.
As part of the Denver metropolitan area, Lakewood is a mile high urban center in its own right. Several corporations and government offices are located in Lakewood, creating employment opportunities and a pleasant blend of business and residential neighborhoods. The Lakewood Cultural Center is a welcome addition to this diverse city, offering classes, community theater, and a wide variety of art-related opportunities.
Within this bustling city, Comfort Keepers in home care reaches out to seniors and their families. We are devoted to superior in home care that makes a significant difference in the lives of the Lakewood seniors that we serve. Each customized care plan combines essential services that ensure physical health and safety with companionship care that optimizes emotional well-being.
Comfort Keepers in home care offers a wide array of services that are designed to help seniors maintain their independence and continue living in their own home. Transportation, mobility services, meal preparation, and housekeeping are included as needed in each individualized care plan, along with personal grooming, bathing, and medication monitoring. Full or part-time care is tailored to your loved one’s needs.
Whether your loved one simply needs a helping hand around the house or requires constant care, Comfort Keepers will pair them with an expert caregiver who will happily see to their needs while offering friendly companionship.
- Some of the services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We create custom care service plans that are structured around the unique needs of our clients that include our wide range of services. These services include help in and out of the home along with making sure that your loved one is safe at all times.
- Interactive Caregiving – We provide a unique approach to caregiving that allows your loved one to be engaged and active in every step of care we provide.
- Respite Care – We also provide interim care for those caregivers who might need to take time out for themselves.
- End of Life Care – Comfort Keepers specializes in end of life care services to help out your loved one and family during this difficult time for everyone.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Comfort Keepers provides specialized care for seniors and elderly who may be suffering or experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Transitioning Home – We can help your loved one get back on their feet after a surgery or hospital stay to ensure a safe transition home.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide transportation services such as grocery/pharmacy stops, and to and from doctor’s appointments.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care your loved one would receive in a hospital but in their own home.
Contact Comfort Keepers at (303) 214-9134 to develop a customized in home care plan for your loved one in Lakewood. We look forward to serving your family.