Join our Comfort Keepers Team of Senior Caregivers in a Hospital Setting in Tulsa, OK
Exceptional in hospital senior caregivers, registered nurses, home health aides, certified nursing assistants and more contract opportunities in communities in Tulsa and across Oklahoma.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll be responsible for the well being and nursing care of all patients assigned during your shift. Our RNs and senior caregivers will travel to the facility/hospital and provide nursing services following the patient’s treatment plan and physician’s orders. Additionally you’ll assess patients, respond to and report any changes in condition, administer and chart medications and respond to emergencies.
We are Comfort Keepers
Our team of trained senior caregivers provide our patients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We treat each of our patients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of care (We call them Comfort Keepers) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.
What you'll do
- Provide nursing care following established nursing service objectives and standards
- Ensure that all safety and infection control practices are followed
- Administer and document medications according to established standards and regulations
- Responds to emergency situations
- Communicates with patients and families regarding treatment and care
Benefits you'll receive
- Excellent salary for healthcare professionals
- Competitive pay, paid overtime and holiday pay
- 12 paid holidays
- PTO plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Insurance benefits
- Paid training
- Flexibility in schedule
Additionally, because Comfort Keepers® is a Sodexo brand, you’re part of a Fortune 500 Company with endless opportunities. As part of our team of senior caregivers in a hospital setting, you’ll work with a local Comfort Keepers office in Oklahoma and reap the benefits of making a local impact while being a part of something bigger.