Trusted Home Care Agency in Sheboygan, WI and surrounding areas.
What sets our home care agency apart from others in Wisconsin?
With our Comfort Keepers home care agency we help seniors in Fond du Lac, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Washington counties and surrounding areas live happy, healthy lives in the comfort of their own homes by providing in home senior care services in Sheboygan, WI. We provide quality, compassionate, in home senior care services - such as companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, and personal care - as well as safety technology solutions to preserve their independence and contribute to a better life.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care (We call them Comfort Keepers®.) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.
Interactive Caregiving™ is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers home care agency uses to leverage care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in home senior care services.
See How Comfort Keepers Can Help You:
How does our home care agency take an active role in the community?
Comfort Keepers home care agency will take an active role in national and community-based organizations which ultimately help to support you and your family. Some of these organizations include:
- National Private Duty Association (NPDA)
- National Private Duty Association - Wisconsin Chapter
- Comfort Keepers WI Owners Cooperative Group
- International Franchise Association (IFA)
- Chamber of Commerce (Marc Cayle, Board Member)
- TRIAD, Dementia Care Networks
- County Care Consortiums
- County Health & Human Services Service Provider
- Ozaukee County Senior Conference
- Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk sponsor and team participant
- Better Business Bureaus A+ rating.
Give our Comfort Keepers home care agency a call at (920) 204-6886 for your in home evaluation!