Do you qualify? Find out.
What It Means To Be An In Home Caregiver With Our Milwaukee, WI Agency
Looking for a rewarding in home caregiver career with flexible hours?
Being a in home caregiver for Comfort Keepers means you set your own schedule. Since we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we have unlimited flexibility to work with you. Choose to work from 1 to 5 days a week, and how many hours you want. You can either work a few hours part-time if your schedule is busy or work full-time. There is also the option of becoming a live-in 24 hour/day home care specialist.
Don’t Have Certifications? No Problem! We Provide Comprehensive Training.
Although it is a plus to have your Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license or a CBRF certification, it is not required to be a Comfort Keeper. We will make sure you are up to speed before sending you on the job with our one-on-one, hands-on training and orientation programs. You will learn how to provide elder home care for someone suffering from:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Heart Attacks
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
Requirements for an In Home Caregiver Career with Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers provides you with all of the training you will need to be a successful caregiver. Some of the essential functions and requirements you will also need include:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance – you don’t need to live in the city you work in as long as you have a reliable vehicle with proper registration and insurance
- Be an Independent Worker
- Be Organized- keep track of any and all changes in the client’s condition, complete documentation of services in a timely manner, and provide light housekeeping
- Be Able to Lift up to 25 Pounds
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Keep up to Date on Latest Elder Home Care Industry Trends – go to conferences and/or seminars for continuing education
Calling All CNAs, HHAs, Personal Care Workers, Caregivers and Those with Caring Spirits
Whether you have experience as a CNA, HHA or caregiver, or just like to help others, you are what we need. Consider joining our team today if helping make a difference is your passion. We are always looking for reliable people.
If you are interested in joining our team of in home caregivers, please view our job openings and apply today!