Home Care in Lisbon, WI
Home care tailored to the needs of Lisbon's elderly can help them remain in their homes as they age.
Are you concerned about the well-being of an elderly relative who lives alone in Elm Grove? Comfort Keepers of Milwaukee, WI provides home care for you or an elderly oved one. We can arrange for live-in care or just a few hours of supervision each day, depending on your needs.
We only get involved as much as your loved one wants us to, in an effort to foster their sense of self-reliance. As long as Comfort Keepers are available to assist them, they are still able to prepare their own meals and plan their own days. Alternatively, they can relax while we take care of the cooking and cleaning. In comparison to living in a retirement community or hospice facility, they have more freedom in their own home.
About Our Home Care Services
We have one of the widest and most flexible selections of elderly home care plans. With a variety of homemaking and personal care services at their disposal, our caregivers are here to help you stay in your own home as opposed to moving into an assisted living or nursing facility. Our caregivers can provide a wide range of services, including:
- Companion Care: Companion care is the practice of providing social and recreational stimulation to the elderly.
- Personal Care: Our caregivers work hard to build meaningful relationships with the people who rely on their assistance in their daily lives when it comes to providing personal care.
- Senior Transportation: As part of our caregiving services, we offer frequent transportation for seniors who wish to venture out on their own.
- Seniors and Technology: When it comes to helping the elderly make the most of today's cutting-edge technological advances, our caregivers are more than happy to lend a helping hand.
- Interactive Caregiving: It's all about the elderly's well-being when they're able to interact with their caretakers.
- 24 Hour Care: To be there for your loved one at all hours of the day and night, caregivers work in shifts to ensure that they are always on hand to help.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: This is for care for the elderly with memory loss who requires specialized attention.
- End-of-Life Care: An end-of-life care plan provides essential support and care for the elderly who have been diagnosed with a short life span.
- In-Facility Care: Our senior care services include assistance with daily tasks as well as companionship for elderly residents of assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Assisting the elderly in their recovery after being released from a hospital, and avoiding a return visit.
Contact Us To Schedule A FREE Consultation!
At any time and for any length of time, our Comfort Keepers are here to assist. Our agency allows you or the primary caregiver to take a much needed break. With our hourly and live-in care options, we'll be there whenever you need us. Click an option below to find out what type of home care will work best for you or a loved one.