Comfort Keepers Madison, WI
579 D'Onofrio Drive #10
Madison, Wisconsin 53719
Live-in CaregiverHealthcare / Hire Posted 2 days ago place Madison, WI 13211623
Comfort Keepers of Madison, WI is hiring reliable, honest, caring individuals to provide live in home care to seniors the Madison, WI area. We are looking for people who are genuinely concerned with helping people to join our team of caregivers. The right candidates must have high moral standards of honesty and integrity and must be self-motivated and enthusiastic. Our Caregivers provide non-medical, in-home care to seniors and those requiring a little extra assistance to maintain their independence and quality of life.
If you are caring, dependable, and passionate about helping others then we want you to join us at Comfort Keepers of Madison, WI!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities Available
- Ongoing Training
- Gas Reimbursement
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Paid Time Off!
- Supportive staff available to assist you 24/7
- Growing Company with Opportunity
- Documents services delivered in accordance with agency medical policies and procedures
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, clothing shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Helps client with personal hygiene, including shower, tub, or bed baths; oral care; hair and skin care, etc.
- Helps clients in and out of bed, excluding the use of mechanical lifting equipment
- Helps clients with self-administration of medications
- Helps clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable
- Helps patients in the use of toilet facilities, including beds and incontinence care
- Helps with feeding, when required
- Helps with prescribed exercises when the patient and the aide have been instructed by the appropriate health professional
- Promotes the client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Records and reports changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- Excellent business & personal references
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and automobile insurance
- Applicants must be bondable
- Pass random drug and alcohol testing
- Meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for required background checks
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Previous experience preferred