Do you qualify? Find out.
Senior Caregiver Job Description in Vancouver, WA and Surrounding Areas
Learn more about what it means to be a Comfort Keepers senior caregiver in Vancouver, WA
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit, holiday pay, and performance bonuses
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client-related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Health Care Assistant (HCA) to join our growing team. As a senior caregiver, you will provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other healthcare needs of seniors in their own homes.
Both part and full-time positions available.
As a Comfort Keeper, you will provide high-quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories.
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
Successful senior caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred