Comprehensive Adult Home Care Services in Vienna, VA
Top-quality care from local adult home care providers
Families who are struggling to care for aging or ill loved ones often tell us that they begin to feel desperate, that their loved one will never be out in the community or reconnect with family and friends due to health and aging issues. Adult home care services can make the difference. If you live in Vienna and your family is struggling to care for an ill or aging loved one, Comfort Keepers is here to help. Our local agency serving Vienna, VA provides comprehensive services that can improve the quality of life of your loved one.
Give us a call at (703) 424-9519 to learn more!
Vienna is home to so many opportunities to connect with family, friends, neighbors, and community members. At Comfort Keepers, our goal is not only to ensure that daily needs are met, but that life can be enjoyed. We make a point of engaging our clients in their community, whether that’s through church, community arts events, or visiting local points of interest like the Freeman Store & Museum or the Vienna Farmer’s Market. Your loved one can have the quality of life they deserve when you work with Comfort Keepers to develop a custom care plan dedicated specifically to their needs.
We offer comprehensive adult home care services, including:
- Companionship care. A caregiver will be present in our client’s home, providing assistance with daily tasks like meal preparation and running errands, while building a compassionate and communicative relationship.
- Personal care. A caregiver can help with personal needs, including bathing, dressing, toileting, and incontinence care.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care. A specialized caregiver will assist our client with daily living and implement the programs and routines that are proven to help those with degenerative cognitive diseases.
- Transitional care. Caregivers assist clients who are recovering from extended illnesses or surgeries with the goal of monitoring medical needs and ensuring a full recovery.
- Respite care. Family care providers who need to step away from their responsibilities can entrust their loved one to our professional caregivers for as long or short an amount of time as needed.
The companionship and support of a caregiver can also make a meaningful difference in the outlook and comfort of our senior clients, reducing isolation, loneliness, and the physical symptoms that accompany these risks. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to building relationships with our clients, their families, and the medical and community caregivers who are also in their lives to help improve overall quality of life. Our caregivers will work to keep your senior loved one active with social opportunities in their area.
Activities for Seniors in Vienna
- Patrick Henry Library
- Vienna Train Station
- Cunningham Park
- Meadow Lane Park
- Shepherd’s Center of Oakton-Vienna
- Vienna Community Center
If adult home care services can make a difference in the quality of life of you or your loved one, Comfort Keepers is ready to help. Contact us today or call (703) 424-9519 to learn more about the services we can offer families in Vienna, VA.