Fall Risk Reduction- Part of Our Senior Care Services in Alexandria, VA
Families can rely on our home care agency to help their seniors remain strong and reduce the risk of harmful falls
If you are looking for ways to help your elderly loved one stay fit and active, one of the best things you can do is minimize their risk of falling. Providing your elderly loved one with an in home senior care services plan is an excellent form of prevention, in doing so, you could add years to their ability to remain living independently in their home.
Knowing this, it's easy to see why one of the biggest obstacles for a senior who wants to remain living at home are previous falls, issues with balance, and the possibility of falls in the future. Here at Comfort Keepers, we are excited to be among the first to offer our clients Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction.
Give us a call at (855) 335-3155 to learn more!
Our services are designed to help moderate risk, diminish any possible hazards, and help your loved one to maintain their balance. Not only does our program help your loved to enjoy better overall health and well-being, but it also gives them a sense of safety and security that allows them to continue living in their home.
At Comfort Keepers, our senior care services include a full range of Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction options as part of our comprehensive programs. Among the services we provide are:
- A fall risk assessment of your loved one and their home
- A selection of activities designed to assist with fall reduction
- Assisting with necessary modifications to the home including handrails, grab bars, changes to shower or bath, and any necessary changes to flooring.
- Assisting with walks, exercises, and stretching to improve mobility.
- Ensuring proper hydration and nutrition.
- Assistance with mobility around the house.
- PERS (Personal Emergency Response System
- Emergency assistance on-call 24/7.
- Provide cooperative support for both occupational and physical therapy.
If you think that your loved one might benefit from our balance care & fall risk reduction options, or any of our other senior care services, contact Comfort Keepers of Alexandria, VA and talk to one of our agents today.