Specialized Senior Care Services in Cypress, NW Houston, and the Surrounding Area of Texas
Our trained caregivers provide specialized in-home care that meets every caregiving need
At Comfort Keepers, the leading provider of customized senior care services in the nation, we help seniors continue living safely and independently at home for as long as possible. Our trained caregivers usually assist with various activities of daily living and provide meaningful companionship.
Nonetheless, even when age-related challenges and chronic conditions interfere, we can still help by delivering the best specialized in-home care services in The Lone Star State.
In Northwest Houston and the surrounding areas, our specialized senior care services include but are not limited to:
- 24-Hour Care – Some seniors require much more care than others. On-demand, our services can be provided on a 24-hour basis. Though non-stop care is typically required by those with debilitating medical problems, certain elderly clients like the safety of having a caring companion in their house around the clock.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – When a loved one’s cognitive condition starts taking a toll on their ability to take good care of themselves, probably the best option is to work with qualified care providers who will look after your parent in the familiar setting of their home, where most of their precious memories are. Comfort Keepers caregivers are extensively trained and experienced in delivering the best dementia & memory care this side of Texas.
- End-of-Life Care – We respect and honor the wishes of seniors with limited life expectancy who want to go through the end-of-life transition on their own terms. Our end-of-life care provides compassionate and invaluable assistance and ample support to both terminally ill clients and their families to mitigate some of the hardships associated with this difficult transition.
- In-Facility Care – If your mom or dad lives in a nursing home but now needs additional services to supplement facilitated care, we can work side-by-side with your loved one’s in-facility care team to make sure they get the customized assistance they need to elevate their quality of life to a whole new level.
- Post-Hospital Care – Going back to the hospital is often the main concern of family caregivers tasked with caring for an elderly loved one who recently got discharged. To prevent this, our post-hospital senior care is dedicated to easing the transition from hospital to home, aiding with recuperation until full recovery.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
Give us a call at (346) 202-7209 to learn more about senior care options in your area and schedule a free care consultation with our expert client coordinators today.