Our Caregivers in the North West Houston, TX Area
Learn more about our caregivers taking care of your senior loved one
Comfort Keepers provides elite caregivers who genuinely want to help the senior community of Huston, TX and the surrounding areas. From a vigorous screening test to high-quality professional references, our caregivers live up to our extensive standards. Our caregivers want to better your senior’s life and wellness.
Our caregivers are trained to provide the high standard senior care we are known for. From cooking healthy and exciting meals to our companion care services, our caregivers thrive when your seniors are fully happy and healthy.
To ensure your senior has enhanced mental and emotional health, we practice Interactive Caregiving™. This gives your senior the social activity and conversation they need to stay happy.
Comfort Keepers caregivers help improve your senior’s mind, body, and spirit. Our goal is to keep your senior healthy and independent for longer.
Our caregivers are:
- Screened for empathy
- Trained to provide the best quality of life care for seniors and other adults that need assistance at home
- Matched for client compatibility
- Bonded, insured and covered by workers’ compensation
- Subject to a rigorous interview process, including national background checks and professional reference reviews
- Focused on Interactive Caregiving™, which means caregivers do things with the client when possible, instead of for them, to keep clients engaged and active
- Employees, not contractors
Why is Interactive Caregiving™ important?
Many seniors are at risk of depression and isolation. With the right amount of conversation and social connection, your senior’s mental and emotional health can improve. The purpose of Interactive Caregiving™ is to create more chances to connect and bond with family, friends, and acquaintances. Our caregivers give your senior the comfort of meaningful conversations and sharing happy memories.
We use technology to share and connect with others. Whether it’s a video call with their grandkids or sharing progress with their support team, technology is just another way your senior can connect with others.
Comfort Keepers in Houston, TX is available to provide personal and companion care to any senior in the area. Our plans are customized to fit your senior loved one’s needs. Call today to start your journey.