Superior Home Care Quality In Woodwind Lakes, TX
Comfort Keepers provides home care services to seniors in Woodwind Lakes, TX
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we always put the health and happiness of our clients first. When you work with us, you can rest assured that your loved one will get personalized care, meaning they will receive only those services needed for improving their day-to-day well-being.
To be able to provide superior senior home care services, we only hire caregivers with proper training and experience. We are dedicated to continuous caregiving training and learning as well, so we make sure our care providers are informed about the latest practices and strategies in the industry.
The flexibility of our personalized services and dedication of our expert caregivers has allowed us to position ourselves at the very top of the caregiving market, becoming synonymous with high-quality, senior-centric care.
We offer two types of non-medical home care services: personal care, which consists of assistance with activities such as:
The second is companion care, which includes assistance with tasks such as:
- Meal prep
- Medication reminders
- Running errands
- And more
In addition to part-time and full-time care, we offer respite care on an as-needed basis. Respite or short-term care is care provided when the primary or family caregiver needs a break.
Understanding that many seniors require higher levels of support, we also offer the following home care services plans:
- End of Life Care, provided to boost comfort and well-being regardless of age, medical diagnosis or life expectancy.
- Transitioning Care, designed to support seniors as they transition home from a medical facility and prevent hospital readmission.
- Companionship Care, helping seniors learn how to use new technologies to stay in touch with family and friends, read the news, watch movies and TV shows, and much more.
- Dementia Care, helping older adults with dementia manage the symptoms of their condition without relocating to a nursing home or memory care facility.
- Alzheimer’s Care, focusing on seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, the most widespread type of dementia.
- Fall Prevention Program, helping older adults avoid falls at home and educating both seniors and families on the importance of fall prevention.
If you choose Comfort Keepers as your partner in caregiving, you can be certain that we will do everything possible to make daily life for your loved one easier and more enjoyable. To get more information about our home care services programs or get started with our services, please contact us today at (346) 202-7209.