Top-Notch Home Care Services In Fallbrook, TX
Comfort Keepers Home Care proudly serves seniors in Fallbrook, TX
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we are proud to serve Fallbrook, TX, and the greater Houston area. We offer customized care plans to enable seniors from local communities to remain living independently at home supported by highly trained caregivers.
Customized Senior Care Services in the Fallbrook Area
We tailor each care plan in accordance with the client’s specific circumstances and needs. Additionally, Comfort Keepers makes every effort to match clients with compatible caregivers for the ultimate caregiver/care recipient experience.
A professional home care provider from Comfort Keepers can help your loved one with:
- Personal care needs, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and oral care
- Meal planning, meal preparation, feeding assistance, and special diet
- Toileting and incontinence
- Transferring and positioning
- Meaningful companionship
We only work with caregivers who share our core values and are dedicated to helping others. Our mission is not only to provide seniors with adequate levels of care or assist with daily routines – but we also look for innovative ways to engage clients in favorite activities and boost their overall well-being.
Activities for the Elderly in Fallbrook, TX
There are plenty of fun places to visit in the vicinity of Fallbrook, TX. Your loved one can enjoy some of these senior-friendly activities together with their care provider:
- Going for a walk in Memorial Park
- Visiting the Downtown Aquarium in Houston
- Spending a day in Houston Arboretum and Nature Center
- Watching a movie at the local theatre
Additionally, Comfort Keepers Home Care services in Fallbrook, TX, include:
- 24 Hour Home Care – Non-stop, around the clock care for seniors with advanced care needs.
- In-Home Care – Comprises of assistance with a number of daily activities required to maintain an independent lifestyle at home, such as homemaker tasks, medication reminders, errands, shopping, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our special approach to care encourages seniors placed in our care to engage in meaningful activities to boost their overall quality of life.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Seniors struggling with any type or stage of dementia can continue to live safely and independently at home for longer.
If your loved one is ready to take the first step to home care please call our office today at (346) 202-7209.