Eldercare Services Are Now Available to Seniors in Cypress Creek Lakes, TX
Comfort Keepers now offers eldercare services to seniors in Cypress Creek Lakes, TX
You may have only recently noticed that your loved one is not as capable of taking care of all their daily tasks as they once were. This is very heartbreaking for the children of senior parents, and many, not wanting to make their parent feel uncomfortable, will push off talking about it until eldercare becomes an absolute necessity.
In over two decades of experience working as eldercare providers across the country, we have found that this may not always be the best course of action. Although eldercare will certainly significantly improve the life of any senior, the fact is that the sooner your loved one gets home care, the better off they will be. This is because having a caregiver around will ensure that your loved one is taking care of themselves to the best of their abilities. What this is referring to is the fact that as older adults lose their strength, they may start making poor chooses, ignoring some of their crucial needs in the process. Oftentimes, seniors may start eating very poorly, not cleaning their homes or showering irregularly simply because they do not have the strength to do so.
The good news for you and your loved one is that quality eldercare is available to your loved one at an affordable price right here in Cypress Creek Lakes, TX. As an international company, we bring decades of experience working with older adults to our local community. However, being locally owned, we have a vested interest in the health of our community and elders, which is what sets us apart from the rest.
We offer a wide range of services in Cypress Creek Lakes, TX. The rather long list includes:
- 24 hour home care - Comfort Keepers will provide your loved one with a team of caregivers who will rotate shifts, so your loved one is always in great hands
- In Home Care Solutions - our in home care plans include personal and companion services your loved one can customize
- Respite care - Caregiving can emotionally and physically draining, even more so for family caregivers. Let us help you rest and recharge
- Transitioning care - One of our caregivers can provide professional in-home assisted living services to help your loved one's journey to recovery
- End of life care - If your loved one is diagnosed with limited life expectancy, allow your family to focus on spending time together rather than worrying about your senior's personal care needs
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care - Our specially trained caregivers can provide your loved one with top-notch dementia and Alzheimer's care services
This is not an exhaustive list and the bottom line is that no matter what your loved one needs, we can help. Non-medical caregiving has become an integral part of today’s society, and our in home care is tailored to the needs of each individual client, helping us provide the highest quality of care.
If you have not spoken to your loved one about eldercare, now is the time. If you would like to find out more in order to best prepare for the conversation, please give us a call today at (346) 246-4900.