Exceptional Home Care Services In Copperfield, TX
Comfort Keepers provides uplifting, personalized home care services to seniors in Copperfield, TX
If your loved one, like the majority of older adults, expressed a strong desire to continue aging in place, Comfort Keepers of Copperfield can be of help. We are a nationally renowned caregiving agency with franchised offices from coast to coast, providing customized at home care services that enable senior loved ones to continue living independently in their homes throughout their golden years.
With Comfort Keepers, your loved one can stay in the comfort of their home catered to by dedicated professionals, despite any challenges or difficulties they may be facing as they age.
Comprehensive Senior Care Services
At Comfort Keepers of Copperfield, TX, our highly trained caregivers provide loving companionship and quality home care services including in-home assisted living, personal care, toileting and incontinence care, light housekeeping, medication reminders, running errands and grocery shopping, and transport to appointments and social visits. Should there be a need, your loved one’s care plan can be extended, upgraded and changed in any way you see fit to match their changing care requirements.
Additionally, our senior care services offered in Copperfield, TX, include the following:
- 24 Hour Home Care - Offers additional safety for seniors who need to be monitored around the clock.
- In Home Care Solutions – Provides assistance with a number of activities of daily living designed to boost independence at home.
- Interactive Caregiving – Aims to improve the overall quality of life by encouraging seniors to take an active role in their health and wellness.
- Respite Care – Enables family caregivers to take a short break from caregiving while their loved one’s needs are being met by a professional care provider.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – Caters for seniors with any type of dementia through specialized memory care and allows them to remain in the safety of their home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care - Supports seniors with limited life expectancy and their families during this difficult period.
- Transitioning Care – Assists with recuperation after being discharged from a hospital or rehab facility.
Get in touch with our local office today and learn more about our care services. One of our friendly client care managers will be more than happy to answer any question you might have and schedule your free in-home assessment where we can visit your loved one’s home at a convenient time to discuss a viable care strategy in detail. If you have any questions call us at (346) 202-7209 Comfort Keepers is here to help!