Comfort Keepers in Houston, TX Offers Home Care Solutions
Discover how our home care solutions can elevate the human spirit for seniors in Houston, Cypress, and the surrounding areas of Texas
For over 20 years Comfort Keepers has been providing award-winning home care solutions to families in need across the country. Our mission is to help seniors stay independent in the comfort and safety of their own homes for as long as possible.
At Comfort Keepers, our expert caregivers provide our senior clients with the in-home assisted living services and support they need to thrive in their environments and achieve more independent lifestyles. Our goal is to transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities to engage and enrich the lives of seniors physically, mentally, emotionally and socially. We treat all senior clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, providing them with non-medical and companion senior care that will improve their overall health and well-being.
Our office serves seniors in the following zip codes in Northwest Houston, including in Cypress and Spring:
At Comfort Keepers, we practice Interactive Caregiving™, an approach based on four primary beliefs in which we strive to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
What We Offer
Our home care solutions provide seniors in Houston, Cypress, and the surrounding areas of Texas with the following:
- Companionship – Provides conversation, friendship and continued social engagement with the caregiver or other peers.
- Housekeeping – Includes daily chores household maintenance such as cleaning and organizing.
- Grocery Shopping & Meal Preparation – Our caregivers will grocery shop, prepare meals and ensure your senior is eating healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Incidental Transportation – Allows your senior parent or loved one to continue to enjoy their favorite restaurants, shops and venues throughout the area.
- 24 hour home care - Some seniors need more around-the-clock care. Whether it's your loved one has dementia or prone to wander at night
Beyond our fundamental non-medical services, we also offer specialized home care solutions for more advanced needs:
- Respite Care – Gives family caregivers temporary relief from helping their loved one.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – Includes symptom monitoring and management, such as alleviating forgetfulness and sundowners.
- End of Life Care – Ensures that you and your loved one can enjoy your remaining time together without worrying about daily household chores or tasks.
Comfort Keepers has the experience to ensure your loved one has the best in home care services available in Northwest Houston, TX. If you have questions or would like to set up a visit to your loved one's home, contact us today for more information at (346) 202-7209!