Cellular Personal Emergency Response System (GSM PERS)
A convenient, cellular-based medical alert system
The GSM SafetyChoice® Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) helps preserve the independence of seniors while offering an immediate response in the first critical moments of an emergency with hands-free, two-way communication over a cellular network.
With the simple push of a button, a kind and well-trained care representative at our SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station will immediately answer the call and stay on the phone until help arrives, whether it is an ambulance, family member, friend, or neighbor.
- This is a smart option for those who do not have a traditional phone landline.
- It features a slim, attractive, lightweight design.
- The system offers a transmission range of 200 feet depending on structural variances.
- The alert activator is available as either a necklace or bracelet.
- The help button (pendant) is wireless and waterproof and may be worn while showering or bathing.
- Two-Way Voice
- Backup Battery
- Lower Battery Reporting
Contact Comfort Keepers® of Euless for more information.
Comfort Keepers Euless offers 24-Hour Personal Emergency Response Systems monitoring and in home senior care for the following cities in Texas:
Aledo, Arlington, Bedford, Cleburne, Colleyville, Cresson, Crowley, Dennis, Euless, Fort Worth, Glen Rose, Godley, Granbury, Grapevine, Haltom City, Hurst, Joshua, Keene, Keller, North Richland Hills, Rainbow, and Weatherford, Texas.