The Fall Risk Reduction Program From Our Georgetown, TX Home Health Care Providers
Seniors can learn daily habits and more that will help them reduce their risk of falls
If your elderly loved ones want to stay active and fit, it means not having to worry excessively about the risk of falling. At Comfort Keepers home health providers of Georgetown, TX, our fall risk reduction program includes a range of balance care services that can help your loved ones continue to enjoy all the best things in life for many years to come and for them to continue living independently in their home.
When you look at the statistics for seniors who fall due to balance and health issues, it's easy to see why things like previous falls and the worry about future falls, especially with balance issues, keep so many seniors from living an active life? At Comfort Keepers, we are proud to be one of the first senior care providers in the nation to offer our client a full balance care & fall risk reduction program.
The services our home health providers offer have been developed to help reduce risk, numerous hazards, and at the same time work with your loved to help improve their sense of balance. Our program is designed to promote your loved one's health and their sense of self-confidence. At the same time, we provide them with the necessary sense of safety and security that allows them to continue living independently.
Here at Comfort Keepers, our balance care and fall risk reduction program is part of our complete senior in-home program of fully customizable services. Among the many services we offer are:
- Complete fall risk assessment of the home.
- Develop activities designed to help reduce your loved one's risk of falling.
- Implement the addition of safety equipment such as safety rails, grab handles, custom showers, and tubs, install slip-resistant flooring.
- Working together on walking, exercising, and stretching to help improve mobility and stability.
- Working on proper nutrition and hydration.
- Help with mobility around the house.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS).
- 24-hour-a-day on-call emergency assistance.
- Assist with both occupational and physical therapy support.
If you have an elderly loved one whom you think might benefit from the Comfort Keepers home health providers balance care & fall risk reduction program, contact us online or give us a call at (512) 255-6633 and let us schedule your free in-home consultation today!