Senior Care in Roanoke, TX
Live in Roanoke, TX or the surrounding area and need reliable senior care? Contact Comfort Keepers and keep reading for more info!
In the Fort Worth area, there are numerous home care agencies. Only one company, however, has established a compassionate care culture and won industry accolades for outstanding accomplishment and satisfaction: Comfort Keepers. Whether your loved one lives in Roanoke or a surrounding area, our compassionate team ensures that they are safe and secure in their own home. For exceptional senior care in Roanoke, give us a call at (817) 482-6656.
Our Senior Care Services
Our home health services are meant to provide peace of mind to you and your family. In Roanoke, TX and the surrounding areas, we provide a comprehensive range of care services. You may count on us to help your parent with bathing and hygiene, mobility, food preparation and nutrition, prescription reminders, and transportation. Our home health aides have undergone specialized training in Interactive Caregiving, a unique technique that allows us to engage our clients' minds, bodies, and spirits to improve their quality of life. Below is a comprehensive list of some services we offer:
- Companion Care - Our caregivers are committed to building relationships with your loved one and providing friendly company.
- Personal Care - We help seniors live peacefully and safely in their own home by doing things such as preparing meals, bathing, grooming, and more.
- Safety Care - We are here to help you or your loved one age safely with our medical alert systems, medication management products, and home-monitoring devices.
- Senior Transportation - Our caregivers provide secure transportation for senior citizens who want to get out and about.
- Seniors and Technology - Your loved one can stay connected to family or friends using video calls, texting, and social media
- Interactive Caregiving - Our caregivers are dedicated to making seniors' lives better and ensuring that they receive the best possible health care with this approach.
- 24-Hour Care - This service is suitable for elderly people who are concerned about their safety, are bedridden, or have a chronic illness. By working in shifts, our caregivers can provide exceptional care and monitor the health of your loved one at any time.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia - Our caregivers have been trained in memory care so that you or a loved one can be as safe and healthy as possible at home.
- End of Life Care - We're here to provide terminally ill people and their families with practical and emotional support.
- In-Facility Care - Although our organization specializes in in-home care, we also provide services to residents of nursing homes and assisted living institutions.
- Post-Hospital Care - This can assist seniors and persons with disabilities who are preparing to leave the hospital.
Why Choose Comfort Keepers?
Our caregivers have been trained to assist elders with daily duties such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, medication reminders, and transportation. At Comfort Keepers, we provide all of the care that a senior citizen would require to remain in their own home as they age.
Rest confident that everyone of our senior care professionals has undergone comprehensive training and has been thoroughly vetted. We only hire caring, kind, and trustworthy caregivers who are dedicated to their profession and passionate about making a difference in our clients' lives.
Please call us right away if you suspect your loved one could benefit from our senior care services. Call our office at (817) 482-6656 to speak with one of our helpful professionals, learn more about our care options, and schedule a free in-home consultation.