Elderly Care at Home Resources Center
Informative elderly care brochures from Comfort Keepers Home Care are just mouse clicks away.
Comfort Keepers of Abilene, TX provides informative brochures and information on elderly care at home services to seniors, older adults and their families who are searching for home care. These resources provide the information you need so that you can make an informed decision on the care of your loved one.
Some of the topics that we cover include:
- Literature – Brochures on Comfort Keepers’ mission statement, services and products, as well as questions to ask and information to know before choosing a home care agency.
- Starting the Conversation – Tips on how to start the conversation with your loved one to determine the type of senior care they would like to receive when the time comes. Also discusses the importance of keeping your loved one involved in the care decision process.
- Senior Care is a Family Issue – Discusses the importance of getting the entire family involved when making a decision on a loved one’s care.
- Types of Home Care – There are different types of home care. We discuss the differences so that you can choose the one that works for you.
- Paying for Care – There are a few different options for how to pay for the in home care of your loved one. Review the options to choose the best one for you.
- Legal Considerations – Legal documents and health information as well as other legal concerns that should be addressed to reduce stress when critical life decisions need to be made.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Answers to common questions that are asked about elderly care at home.
- Articles – A library of articles that include a wide range of topics related to your loved one’s care, independence and safety.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please Contact Us. A member of our elderly care at home team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.