Comfort Keepers Home Care Is Hiring Dedicated Caregivers in Greater Memphis, TN
Become a caregiver at one of the leading home care agencies in Memphis, Collierville, Germantown, and the surrounding area
Comfort Keepers offers a wide selection of rewarding career opportunities for people who have a heartfelt desire to become expert caregivers and help seniors live safely, independently, and happily in the comfort of their own homes.
At the heart of our home care agency are our senior care aides, whom we call Comfort Keepers, the people who provide our unique brand of Interactive Caregiving to our senior clients. These caregivers are the lifeblood of our company and are well suited to handle the essential care needs of your loved one.
Join Our Team!
As a Comfort Keeper, you have the opportunity to help others and work in a rewarding field. On top of that, we offer our team members various benefits to ensure they are set up for success. Our benefits include:
- COVID-19 Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Provided
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation
- 24/7 Support Line
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Work Near Home
- Comprehensive Training Program
Not just anyone can be a senior care provider - we often look for individuals who are passionate about helping others, dedicated, and reliable. We have some key requirements for all our team members like:
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable, personal transportation
- At least one-year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- Prior experience in healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights, or weekends)
- Team player who values friends and family
- Must be able to pass a national background check
- Must pass a drug screen
Responsibilities For Our Caregivers
As a caregiver on our team, you will help your senior client with basic household tasks, bathing, personal care, or more specialized care such as dementia or Alzheimer’s care. All team members are trained to:
- Create and execute customized plans of care that meet the changing needs of senior clients
- Communicate honestly and professionally with senior clients and their family members
- Exercise their knowledge of the local communities in Memphis to keep senior clients active and engaged
- Provide compassionate senior care services to senior citizens and disabled adults
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration
If you would like to learn more about the career opportunities available to you in Memphis and the surrounding area, please apply today for immediate consideration. We are reviewing applications for caregivers daily, and we look forward to hearing from you. Don't miss out on the opportunity to provide senior care to those in need. To apply to our open in home caregiver positions, click the button below or call us at (901) 207-8209.
Apply to Our Open Job Positions