Comfort Keepers In Home Health Care Services Includes Private Duty Nursing for Seniors in Rapid City, SD
We provide the next level of in home health care services for your loved one including private duty nursing in Rapid City, SD
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health care aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers in Rapid City, SD can help with our private duty nursing services. Our specially trained staff provides the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional in-home care services, private duty nursing provides one-on-one medical in home health care services to an individual in the home or in a facility. This specialized care provides a higher level care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with personal care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.
How Our In Home Health Care Services Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers Rapid City, SD’s private duty nurses are available to assist clients for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team, family, and caregivers to provide extended support. Our private duty nursing services allow seniors to remain in the comfort of their home longer and avoid a nursing home or extend hospital stay.
If you or someone you know can benefit from Comfort Keepers in home health care services, please call us at (605) 277-1870.
Long Term Care Insurance Providers We Accept:
- AARP Long-Term Care Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha
- Genworth Financial
- State Farm Mutual
- Thrivent Long-Term Care Insurance
- National Guardian Life Long-Term Care Insurance
- Northwestern Mutual Long-Term Care
- Transamerica Long-Term Care Insurance
- Bankers Life and Casualty Long-Term Care Insurance
- Met Life Long-Term Care Insurance
- John Hancock Long-Term Care Insurance
- Prudential Long-Term Care Insurance
- UNUM Long-Term Care Insurance
- CNA Long-Term Care Insurance