Comfort Keepers North Augusta, SC
511 West Ave
North Augusta, South Carolina 29841
Caregiver - Aiken, SCHealthcare / Hire Aiken, SC 12993499
CAREGIVERS / CNA / PCA
IMMEDIATE NEED! Part-time and Full-time CAREGIVER
Comfort keepers North Augusta is hiring immediately for In-Home Caregivers in North Augusta SC, Aiken SC, Evans GA and Augusta GA.
BENEFITS FOR OUR CAREGIVERS:
Flexible shifts, online scheduling, Paid hands-on training and online training, up to 40 hours of paid time off, AFLAC, Colonial Life. Double time pay for holidays, 401k Plans, 24/7 on call support, field support.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR OUR CAREGIVERS:
Must be 18 years of age or older, High school diploma or GED, in-home care a plus but not required. Able to pass a criminal background check, have a clean motor vehicle driving record, able to pass a drug & alcohol test, must have a valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and reliable transportation.
Our In-Home Caregivers provide non-medical in-home support and home management services to our Clients, which include senior and others requiring a little extra assistance in their day-to-day lives. The In-Home Caregiver provides companionship to those individuals requiring socialization and minimum guidance for a safe protected, clean, and orderly environment.
- Assists the Client with activities of daily living by providing any of the Comfort Keepers approved personal care activities including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and/or ambulation.
- Provides light housekeeping tasks including laundering of Clients garments and linens, and changing the bed.
- Assists in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, dishes, and kitchen clean-up.
- Reminds Client of taking self-administered medications.
- Observe and report any changes in the Clients mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with Clients, family members, and co-workers.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding Client information.
Comfort Keepers is one of the nation’s largest personal In-Home care and customer service providers. As an innovative, Client-focused company, we have a simple approach: We provide exceptional care and we pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine passion for helping people and conducts all services efficiently while elevating the human spirit.
Comfort Keepers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
For further details: Call 803-279-7100
Please read this application carefully before applying. Thank you
Responsible for non-medical, in-home support services which provide for the comfort, safety, and general supervision of clients as well as home management services. Provides companionship to those individuals requiring socialization and/or minimum guidance to assure a safe, protected, clean, and orderly environment.
- Provides general attention to clients non-medical needs in accordance with an established Plan of Care.
- Provides companionship for the client including, but not limited to: talking and listening, reading aloud, providing social and emotional support. Promotes the client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest. Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being.
- Provides for a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members. Provides light housekeeping tasks including laundering of client’s garments and linens.
- May prepare and serve meals as directed. Ensures that dishes are washed and kitchen clean after each meal.
- Assists client in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc. Accompanies client on walks, community trips, doctor’s office, bank, beauty salons, etc.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications.
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers.
- Participates in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Completed required documentation of services delivered and submits to office in a timely manner according to policy.
- Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information.
- Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of ninth grade education; high school diploma or GED preferred. Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any stated mandated training. Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Credit History, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.. Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality. Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program. Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Client home setting and automobile. Contact with blood or other body fluids may pose a risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens and infectious diseases.
Position Physical Demands:
- The work requires light physical exertion on a regular and recurring basis, such as driving, assisting client in activities, and light housekeeping. Regularly required to stand sit, walk, talk, and hear. Occasionally required to reach and lift.
Apply Online at: https://ck429.ersp.biz/index.cfm?event=Apply.index